- Hear how mediation, collaboration and other alternatives compare to litigation, from a divorce lawyer, a financial advisor and a family counselor.
- Understand the legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce.
- Learn how to talk about divorce with your children.
- Learn from experts who have guided other people through divorce.
- Discover community resources available to help you.
- LGBT community welcome.
SPECIAL NOTICE – While the Shelter in Place orders are in effect, these seminars are being held remotely. More information can be found at Collaborative Practice East Bay.
June 13, July 11, August 8, September 12, October 10, November 14, and December 12, 2020 from 9:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. at Lafayette-Orinda Presbyterian Church, 49 Knox Drive, Lafayette, CA 94549. Location is halfway between Lafayette and Orinda, 2.5 miles from both Lafayette and Orinda BART stations. Local taxi service is available from BART.
June 20, July 18, August 15, September 19, October 17, November 21, and December 19, 2020 at Preservation Park, 660 13th Street, Oakland, CA 94612 (Typically Divorce Options is presented in Ginn House Parlor, but occasionally in Robinson House Classrooms downstairs. Attendees should check Preservation Park signs for exact location when you arrive.) Location is near 12th St BART and street parking.
Tickets are $35 in advance at Eventbrite or $45 at the door.